outfit

Cocooning in peachy shades

8:00 PMZosia

Coucou! When it's getting colder, you automatically get stuck in a vicious circle of wearing dark colours. Isn't it? Oh well, it's a phase I was going through these past weeks, so I dared myself to put on a full color look. I fell in love with these peachy corduroy mom trousers (really a must have if you love that 90s vibe) and I got inspired by ice cream shades. A little bit of vanilla, with a peachy sorbet and dulche de leche. Oh god, I guess I'm really craving sweets at the moment! And that's it: a colorful look that will change your mood on those grey, cold days.

What do you think, is it weird to dress up this colorful during cold winter days?






Cocoon coat COS
Sweater Pimkie
Mom corduroy pants Pull&Bear
Sneakers Veja



You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form